- Material: Aluminum, steel
- Color: silver, Red, yellow, customized
- MOQ: 50 set
Driverless taxis, e-rickshaws: Asia travel gets futuristic
They’re not using Marty McFly’s DeLoreans yet, but Asia’s consumer transportation industry is embracing new technologies at a fierce pace, with electric rickshaws and driverless taxis as the latest innovations.
Indian taxi-hailing service Ola announced on Tuesday that it would include electric rickshaws on its popular mobile app. Like other electric vehicles, the e-rickshaws are battery-powered and are purported to produce zero emissions, a major change from the smoke-wielding auto-rickshaws omnipresent in South Asia.
“With over 60 percent of the India’s population residing in small towns across the country, the e-rickshaw initiative aims to strengthen mobility in these towns. Citizens in these cities and towns currently suffer from lack of convenient and reliable mobility options, especially for short distances,” Ola said in a statement.
The announcement coincided with the launch of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Stand-Up India” campaign—designed to promote entrepreneurship—with the 65-year-old leader ceremonially booking the first Ola e-rickshaw.
E-rickshaws have been on the Indian market for a few years but have yet to be incorporated into the country’s sharing economy.
“Driverless taxis and e-rickshaws won’t replace existing infrastructure anytime soon. Society isn’t yet ready to move into that environment,” Clement Teo, senior analyst at Forrester, told CNBC on Wednesday.
In India, for example, users need to be comfortable using a phone app for payment, he said. While smartphone penetration is booming in the fast-growing economy, cash remains king as a payment form, he said.
When it comes to driverless cars, their reliability in the case of accidents and insurance was unclear, he warned, adding that regulations still needed to be worked out.
“Both these technologies sound like a nice experiment but they are likely still far away from being full-fledged endeavors,” Teo said.
Packing & Shipping
Carton packing & bag packing, plywood case packing, which can be packaged as per client’s requirement.
A. By air: some customers want faster deliverying, it is better by air, whatever with accessories or finished products form, it will be packaged by carton box or wooden box, but the air freight will be higher than by sea.
B. By sea ship: the good will be loaded into 20’feet container or 40’feet high container, from Tianjin port. Its shipping time will be long, about 20–30 days or 40 days, but the sea freight cost will be much lower than by air.
Compared with some trading comapnies or small private factories, we are one of the leading professional manufacturers in electric tricycle industry, therefore we own these unique advantages as below compared with our competitors:
- Your inquiry which related to our products, will be replied within 24 hours;
- Your inquiry will be answered by our well-trained and experienced staffs in fluent English;
- OEM & ODM, any logo or brand can be added into product designing;
- Distribution rights are offered for your unique design and some our current models;
- Providing the best cost-efficient products to customers with stable quality and excellent after-sales service by our professional sales team;
- Sustainable quality improvement system and experienced R&D team to meet your various marketing and products demand;
- Fast delivery within 15 days, convenient and economic inland transportation, 45 km distance from the major Chinese seaport: Tianjin Port;
- 6 months warranty period since the date of BL (Quick-wear parts exclued)
- Flexible payment terms can be selected, TT, LC etc
Beijing ERichman Technology CO., LTD is one of the largest supplier manufacturing Electrical & battery rickshaw in China. We are a highly advanced enterprise specializing in research and development of spare parts of e-rickshaw. Presently, we are manufacturing e-rickshaw passenger type and e-rickshaw loading type. We can manufacture e-rickshaw as per the special requirements of our clients. Established in 2005, our factory is specialized in the manufacture of electric tricycles. Located in Xianghe, Langfang, we enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Our factory covers an area of 42,000 square meters and has around 500 staff members. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality. With stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. We are exporting to India more than 30000 pcs e rickshaw and 20 containers e rickshaw spare parts to New Delhi, India each month. Welcome to visit us.
You can get a best service from him:
- Albert Cui Mobile: +86-13180359902
- Whats app/viber: +86-13180359902
- Skype: hitcoalbert