- Material: Alloy alunimum
- Color: silver, Red, yellow, customized
- MOQ: 50 pieces
- Weight：2–3kg (3kg will have better quality)
- Size: 2.74-14, 3.00-12, 3.50-12, 3.25-16, 4.00-12, 4.50-12, etc
how to avoid damaging your wheels?
Avoid the Culprits:
Well, duh; you’re thinking, and you’re absolutely right. The most important piece of advice I can give is also the most obvious: Don’t hit potholes. Or raised manhole covers. Or curbs. Simple, right?
Know Your Routes:
Most of us drive along the same routes most days. Remember where the obstacles are and be ready for them.
Watch the Car Ahead:
Seeing the car ahead try to avoid an obstacle can often give you that critical extra half-second to react.
Try to keep some extra spacing, especially on unfamiliar roads.
Keep the Weather in Mind:
One of the major things that causes potholes to form is what we call the “freeze/melt cycle.” Water will seep into even tiny cracks in the pavement. When that water freezes, it expands slightly, breaking up the asphalt or concrete around it.
When the water melts, the broken pavement comes free. This process will eventually tear up any weak spots or sinkholes in the pavement and form a pothole. Watch especially for potholes forming in the late fall and early spring when this cycle is most likely to occur.
Watch For Puddles!
Pothole season is also generally rainy season. In a heavy rain a shallow puddle on the road and a deep, wheel-killing sinkhole filled with water can look exactly the same. On rainy days, try to avoid driving right through puddles as much as you safely can. Your wheels will thank you, and so will pedestrians.
Finally, if you have to hit a pothole or other obstacle, it’s best not to jam on the brakes. This may seem counter-intuitive, but it’s generally better to try to roll over the obstacle than let the weight of the car slam your locked wheel into it.
Letting the wheel continue to roll will maximize the protection the tire provides and spread the impact, while letting the wheel strike the edge of the obstacle with your brakes locked will concentrate the force of impact into one spot.
Packing & Shipping
Carton packing & bag packing, plywood case packing, which can be packaged as per client’s requirement.
A. By air: some customers want faster deliverying, it is better by air, whatever with accessories or finished products form, it will be packaged by carton box or wooden box, but the air freight will be higher than by sea.
B. By sea ship: the good will be loaded into 20’feet container or 40’feet high container, from Tianjin port. Its shipping time will be long, about 20–30 days or 40 days, but the sea freight cost will be much lower than by air.
Compared with some trading comapnies or small private factories, we are one of the leading professional manufacturers in electric tricycle industry, therefore we own these unique advantages as below compared with our competitors:
- Your inquiry which related to our products, will be replied within 24 hours;
- Your inquiry will be answered by our well-trained and experienced staffs in fluent English;
- OEM & ODM, any logo or brand can be added into product designing;
- Distribution rights are offered for your unique design and some our current models;
- Providing the best cost-efficient products to customers with stable quality and excellent after-sales service by our professional sales team;
- Sustainable quality improvement system and experienced R&D team to meet your various marketing and products demand;
- Fast delivery within 15 days, convenient and economic inland transportation, 45 km distance from the major Chinese seaport: Tianjin Port;
- 6 months warranty period since the date of BL (Quick-wear parts exclued)
- Flexible payment terms can be selected, TT, LC etc
Beijing ERichman Technology CO., LTD is one of the largest supplier manufacturing Electrical & battery rickshaw in China. We are a highly advanced enterprise specializing in research and development of spare parts of e-rickshaw. Presently, we are manufacturing e-rickshaw passenger type and e-rickshaw loading type. We can manufacture e-rickshaw as per the special requirements of our clients. Established in 2005, our factory is specialized in the manufacture of electric tricycles. Located in Xianghe, Langfang, we enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Our factory covers an area of 42,000 square meters and has around 500 staff members. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality. With stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. We are exporting to India more than 30000 pcs e rickshaw and 20 containers e rickshaw spare parts to New Delhi, India each month. Welcome to visit us.
You can get a best service from him:
- Albert Cui Mobile: +86-13180359902
- Whats app/viber: +86-13180359902
- Skype: hitcoalbert